Saturday, October 8, 2011

S.I.D

OMGOMGOMGOMG. Sch's starting in like 11 days?! and i'm still stuck working while the rest are enjoying their holidays :( But working at h&m is kind of fun la time seriously pass damn fast. except for some very gl full timers they think they very big =.= But nonetheless, i'm still enjoying it period~ Always kena working in the fitting room. tiring you know keep running!

I don't want sch to start can? Can time please stop? SIGHHHHHHH. 1st and 2nd day of working at h&m, seokxian, brenda and joey came to town to find me for dinner <3<3 HAHA AND I WANT IPHONE 4S!!! I WANT I WANT I WANT! but my contract not up yet #sadlife oh ya btw, heard that timetable will release on 10th instead of the 16th? better be this way! i dont want 1 day before sch starts then come out timetable.

Sad news marcus and guixiang cannot work at h&m after this week cause they got sudden notice sch starts next week. But always never see them during work only during lunch haha.

Did my nails, 1pm shift tmr, gonna continue watching anime! BYE!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels