Friday, March 9, 2012

How I feel

Those who should care, didn't. Instead, those not close friends showed their concern by sending texts, tweets, calls for me to get well soon.

I can tell you I'm clearly a person who craves for attention and I absolutely hate it when someone don't reply my texts. Maybe I'm too sensitive? But if it's me, if i found out that my good friends are sick, i will ditch my work anytime and try to call that person to get updates from him and rush to the hospital immediately. You cant blame me, blame my horoscope.

But, no matter how busy one is, it doesn't take more then a few seconds to send a text right? Yes. That's how hurt I am right now.

2010 has been a great year, new sch new life found out my cliques and rnemies. But 2011 made me realize that I'm always taken advantage of. I'm always. And I mean it. I'm always the one sending out text messages to people to chat and get updates from them. And only when I tweet about some stuffs then suddenly you guys started texting me. Am I wrong?

Maybe the path that we're going to end up in won't be a good one. Theres a possibility that there wont be you in my life or mine in yours. But that's just how life works. You can't have a perfect life after all. And I can't be the only one trying

Going to turn a blind eye on everything from today onwards. I won't text/do anything else firsthand again. I don't even read tweets, blogs or go fb anymore. Just let me die alone in my house peacefully ok.

Shugee, you should change your mindset from "there's actually somebody who cares" to nobody cares. This way you'll get hurt less

The above is just what I feel, no offense to anyone~ dying sick right now. Worse of all is the strep throat zz. Oh well, who's attention am I getting? nobody's even reading this dead blog already.

Aaah I miss them already. Hs Ty mx come back safe!

*edit* meixuan huishi tzeying chenhong chenwei are really my best best buddies the moment they found out about me staying in hospital, some called all the way from china and i receive 43 miss calls from chenhong and chenwei. huishi tzeying watsapp me till my eyes went blind from all the messages, and meixuan contact me via weibo!

Call me 小气 or whatever, but i'm just someone who values family and friends over anything else in the world. If you think our mindset dont match each other, it'll be better to come clean with me and we'll make a clean break over this friendship i'm still struggling to hold on to. Up till now, i've somehow already lose hope for not getting any texts of concern from you guys but i'm still waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels