Don't really like this kind of corporate life like everyday standard time start work, standard time end work
Fun colleagues, boring workplace, nothing to eat for lunch everyday~ used to this life already leh, even weekends I also will wake up at around 11am.
Waiting for Jhune to give me the annotations for jui Zhai gou, china. The projects im taking part in. Lol If really my design got approve then I can go china for site visit leh lol!
The yunhui ah ITE graduate then 3D Max cad photoshop damn zai but he didn't get into any poly, he just called Zalina cause I help ask about if can he send his portfolio to sch etc etc~ really hope he get in if not his talent jiu wasted really. He keep talking non stop eh cannot stand!!! Lol
HAHA! Ytd met with Meixuan <3 finally she's back! The moment we met our mouth never stop talking! Love her <3 waiting for ah sai and ah kim to come back now jiu can reunite le HAHA!
Photos below! Shall blog again soonish



















No comments:
Post a Comment