So fucking pissed off this week. Especially today. Kept scolding the f word at everything I see/do. Seriously, this is one of the first time im so fucking angry at both work and personal life.
Because of the fucking Birkenstock, we had too much order and I didn't know that if I purchase $400 fucking dollars and above GST will be implied and it's fucking $50. Before order also had so much trouble because all of them suddenly change their fucking order. Seriously I'm never going to fucking do this again. I'd rather just buy from spree and pay that extra $5 handling fee. But the only good thing is the shoes are arriving today. Can meet hs they all pass them soon? I don't know la.
Next thing I'm pissed off at. Holiday. Lecturers were the ones who gave us that 1 week holiday. Then now last minute cancel that holiday. Fuck you think we what? Come and go as you all please? First time that I hate Nyp so fucking much. So many people have already booked their fucking tickets to go overseas and they suddenly say those go overseas will start competition later then the rest of the students. If you told is there'll be no holiday in the first place no fucking single person will go and buy tickets. So fucking unfair that we'll get lesser time for the competition.
Third. Work. Rl is overseas for furniture purchase at Venice this week so she's not at Singapore for the whole week. Thought I can have a short break since I've been so fucking busy the whole week. But NO. FUCK NO. Fucking disgusting pinoy come find me do work for him. I fucking hate him so much. There was 1 time I was just browsing twitter and he speak in a damn loud tone asking me what was I doing. I'm fucking resting ok. You think what? I machine keep doing work? you are fucking worse you try to slack every minute you can think
I don't know? You're not even a fucking designer you're just doing FFE what makes you think you can fucking control us?
Then today he did it again. He told my supervisor he need to 'USE' me and my friend today. USE. So fucking pissed off at the word use. We're not your fucking toy I tell you. Son of a bitch. Yes you. Fuck you. How I wish for rochell to be back now. Cannot stand his fucking ji go bei look. Go and die in a car accident pls.
Last, this NUS guy sitting beside me name Kai or something still thinks that he NUS graduate very big. Pls in the end you're doing the same thing as me so stop giving people your attitude. Not like I care much but we're all under that disgusting pinoy now so you better stop giving us your attitude. No wonder nobody wants to have lunch with you everyday. Serves you right.
UPDATED: OMG BIGBANG CONCERT TICKET PRIORITY TO OCBC CARD MEMBERS ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. And sales on 25th WTF IM IN BANGKOK. HOW NOW WTFFFFFFF
And stupid said. GO BRING THE ONLY SCALE RULE BACK HOME. It's not yours ok. Fuck you. Now how am I going to do my work. Zz
And of course, some other small stuffs that pissed me off abit but I've long forgotten about it.
So much better after ranting.
Ugh Friday pls pass fast. Please. 1 more week and I'll bid this company goodbye and enjoy my holiday in Bangkok.
just rant about anything here. 1 week very fast over already! then I will have to go back school also already. ahhhhhhhh me no holiday to bangkok! SAD! xD
ReplyDelete