I smell freaking disgusting now. The smell of my sweat and other people's sweat all over me eeeeeee.
Saw the shocking news at 4pm just now that 2ne1 is going to perform at Clarke quay. I know that 2ne1 has been in Singapore for almost a week now but they refuse to release any information about what they're doing here! Until today 4pm Singtel released a news that they'll be performing.
Out of my mind, I immediately contacted chenhong and we damn impromptu just suddenly say want wash hair and meet ASAP! I was relaxing at home watching 2ne1 tv one ok! Wore my 2ne1 shirt out and quite a few people were talking about me in the train lol!
Then they release the news: "If 500 of you show up dressed like 2NE1, we hear there will be an amazing surprise!! So what are you waiting for? 7:15PM at Clarke Quay!" 2 things that I was shocked for. 1 is 500 people only can go in and 2nd was scared chenhong cannot go in cause she no 2ne1 shirt.
Then met at Clarke quay mrt and ran to the bridge area where there was a super super long queue of people waiting to go in. We were damn depress la when we were walking towards the stage area cause got people counting and only zhunzhun they let 500people in so scared will end 500th person at me or chenhong or both of us cannot go in. SURELY ENOUGH. When it's our turn to go in the guard close the gate and said "STOP" my heart literally stopped for a while until the producer said "let 40 more in" and we were relieve. (There's another part of story further down)
Then it was crazy with the weather being so humid all these we were squeezed and eventually me and chenhong dispersed to different place too crowded la! WTF this stupid Indian women keep using her unwash hair and dancing Infront of me damn gross you know and this fat guy who squeezed his way in. Worse was he wore sleeveless and his fat oil and sweat rub onto my whole hand you know!!!!!!!!!
Then acoustic performance by some guys at 7 to 7:30pm where we sand to 2ne1 songs then suddenly when 2ne1 appeared everyone squeeze like crazy and all tiptoe and lift up their camera couldn't see anything at all! BUT 2NE1 vocals are still powerful and more convinced now that I heard it live.
Took all videos with banners and cameras blocking 2ne1 zzzzzz. I remember when I jumped to I don't care, I stepped on many people's toes ah ahahahahaha! 2ne1 opened the concert with I don't care, then can't nobody, I am the best, talk talk talk, them encore I don't care again!
Super high although damn hot~ then was damn suffocating so hurried and went out of the crowd and then we went to the area where you can sit at the edge of the sea and see the Clarke quay river all these and we were like whatthefuck. IF WE DIDN'T GO INTO THE CROWD, WE WOULD HAVE SAT AT THE SIDE AND CAN SEE MUCH CLEARER VIEW OF 2NE1 PERFORMING ZZZZZZZZZZ DAMN ZZZZZZZZZZZ no wonder I was like wondering why some people come in the go out again!! But nonetheless, still saw all of 2ne1 so I'm satisfied~
Bom cut her hair short, still pretty but need time to adapt, minzy's hair was boycut with purple dye, CL and data never change much~ CAN'T WAIT FOR THEIR CONCERT NEXT MONTH!
Btw right after concert went to wash my whole hand and ate dinner and marble slab~ going home now hoho~ ttfn!
*photos all jumbled up can't Change the order when I blog from phone*














No comments:
Post a Comment