Came out around 8:30am, totally didn't expect the traffic to be so intense in the morning so we only reached the airport at around 9:30am, when check in counter closes at 9:50am lucky there is no queue and the people quite lenient I think our luggage weight totally exceeded but they just let it pass lol opted for budget airline and better hotel as it's only a 2 hours flight
With only 20 minutes left to spare before the estimated time to arrive at the boarding gate, we had a quick breakfast at ruyi, I must say it is good indeed for a cheap and good breakfast but the carrot cake like very inappropriate especially for in the morning lol
Checked in smoothly this time, finally 1 time of my departure when everything went smoothly without having to rush or anything lmao! Totally stoked by the clouds in the air I feel like crying when I saw the clouds in my mind I'm like "I finally leave this place!" (Pardon for the photo arrangement will edit it when I'm on laptop I'm on ipad now haha)
Daddy only obsessed with candy crush.... Dunno why he keep repeating the game he already cleared all levels (around 400 levels) twice
Reached the airport and immediately went on a hunt to find the shop with cheap 3G and cellular so we can contact each other while we're in Bangkok~ got from AIS 299 baht for 7 days unlimited call and 3G! Very good signal some more recommend to buy from this~ True move too expensive but I guess it has it's advantages for its price! Then went down to the airport taxi stand to take a taxi to our hotel!! Totally didn't expect my dad can speak soooooo fluent Thai la omg like everyone can understand him you know i cannot even understand a word except sawadeekap and ka lmaoz
Reached our hotel, GLOW Pratunam! Probably the only hotel I will stay in whenever I'm here. Everything Is good about the hotel EXCEPT the extra bed! It's hard like lying on wood like that they might as well tell me sleep on the floor better lol! Anyway, got the exact same room as last time, except its 1 floor lower! 1810 is a good room to stay in with great wifi connection although I don't really need it haha~ sorry but my family abit got the tendency to camwhore wherever we go
Awesome room as always I even asked the counter if I can buy the cushion back home but it costs 3000 baht (120 sgd) no wonder la the quality so damn freaking good. It's not even a request, everyone should stay in this hotel whenever they come no compromise lol trust me you won't regret it
Lol I think we so sampat keep taking photos and getting amazed by the room la! OH YA AND THE SMELL WHEN YOU COME OUT OF THE LIFT I MISS IT SOOOO MUCH AND AUTOMATICALLY THERE WAS THIS SMILE THAT FLASHED THEN MY DAD ASKED IF IM MAD LOL! Pardon my dad naked body he just kept complaining the tshirt toooooooo heavy
Rested for like 30 minutes then headed down to eat the famous wanton noodle! Still nice but still think the first time I went was the nicest! The zhu you zha standard like drop! Ok and then my crazy shopperholic parents already started buying stuff before I even warmed up lolllllll shopped around the area only and didn't bother to go anywhere far we are jet lagged lmao
SIAN THE MOST DAMN PITY THING IS THAT THE STALLS OUTSIDE PLATINUM WHERE PEOPLE JUST LAY STUFFS ON THE FLOOR AND SELL THEM ARE GONE!!!!!! I think is because of the vegetarian festival or something there's many stalls selling vegetarian food quite nice the popiah
Family totally imfactuated with coconuts lol
Sooooo spent spme time shopping inside platinum but only covered zone 1 of platinum haven't go to zone 2 yet I think I will spend like mad in zone 2! Was so tired only after a few hours and found this amazing foot massage machine which only charges 10 baht for 10 minutes of foot massage so nice shall go back maybe tomorrow and do it again kekeekeke!
Like seriously I can eat this everrrrry day I'm having 1 now lol as I'm blogging yesterday I took Nutella and banana, today I took strawberry banana and cheese! Crepe ftw!!!
Then it was hotel ftw I don't mind staying in this hotel forever! Slacked slacked slacked and decided to walk to near Indra regent (15 minutes walk from hotel) to buy our late dinner and the worst night incident happened to me!! Just as we were looking around for food,suddenly without any warning laosai reached the custom seriously so I ran to the nearby hotel (last time stay before) Indra regent to laosai! Their public toilet is usually at the 2nd storey but it was locked when I went and I couldn't hold it anymore, so ran down and my dad asked the reception for the toilet he pointed walk straight turn right and it turned out to be a male toilet! The female toilet was at 4th storey and the lift took forever to come and finally I went in and it was madness inside shall not elaborate lolololol! Continued our journey in search of food and it was a good search indeed it was worth walking soooo far the fried rice is damn good dammnnnnnn
My very lazy parents decided to take a tuktuk (2 minutes ride) back to the hotel lol and it was quite good? As this driver became our driver for the whole of today and introduced us to the different temples today
My mum most excited buy of the day lol
Our dinner for the night the very nice 20 baht fried rice!!!!! And my dad was voted unanimously to be the saikang warrior to peel all the prawns lol ain't nobody wanna dirty their hand girl! Watched tv, drank alcohol, watched a movie on my ipad and quickly fell into very deeeeeeeeep sleep at 1am i think!
OMG FINALLY FINISHED DAY 1 POST!! So tired now because of all the temple visits!! Shall blog tomorrow about day 2! Xoxo have a great weekend everybody!!
















































No comments:
Post a Comment