Thursday, December 1, 2011

8:21AM

It's 8:21 AM now, blogging using my iPhone in the train otw to school now :> nth to do ah! Recently sch like slack only. Though I didn't go sch on Monday and tues XD so today is considered the first day of the week? Then tmr is the last sch day of the week HAHAHA! I'm such a slacker.

GOOD NEWS: next week only need to go sch on Monday and Friday! No studio class cause piauw going reservist and Larry bringing year 3s to panyu for the china trip which we will go to next year during march piauw said :D BUT STILL GOT HU YI DAO. Module 2 credits only give us so much assignments never die before lo he!!!

Anyway impromptu decisions to go just acia ytd after sch, made chenwei pon work! I wanna eat the soft shell crab next time I go! Nice only! Walk around, arcade, then wrote on the ball which will be on the marina bay sea for 2012 countdown! I wrote: SNL to not tuorture us for studio! Ehh that's really my biggest wish for next year ok!!

Maybe I shall blog everyday in the train ah? And I promise next post will be about tzeying's bday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels