It's 8:30am now, in the mrt and I think I only have motivation to blog when I'm in the train LOL. If it wasn't for Nirit and Scott's useless lectures I would be having my holidays till thursday!!!!!! #+}^€~*[•_¥*2
Anyway this week very de slack like very minimal work need to be done :) I am a happy girl! Blogging about work on sat. I like this stock take work but sat one I only went out TWICE! TWICE YOU KNOW. So little! Then they make me rot in the office!! Especially whn meixuan and Seokxian not with me I feel like the world is ending and there's. Nobody talking to me. But ended at 4:45 they tell us time sheet put till 5:30 :D hehe! I prefer the first time then the sat one though!
Conclusion: I rather be doing something then idling with nothing to do LOL
P.S) Seokxian took a photo of me
Ciao jiao infront of my boss LOLOL








No comments:
Post a Comment