It's scary how i adapted to these changes so quickly. I've stopped being too caring to not get hurt. It's even scarier how insignificant I can be in someone's life. Especially those I hold dear. I've just grown up and no one in this world stays unchange forever.
Growing up, scares me. really. What's worse was how other people change so quickly. It's even scarier. I'm still the bubbly shugee you know but i think as time goes by, you'll realise that i really became a different person.
I think friends are as important as love and family.
I've seriously thought about this. And have came to my senses who i really should care about and who i shouldn't even waste my time on. They don't care, so why should i even be concern about them? lol. Step in my shoe, and you'll understand where I'm coming from and why I'm saying all these. Used to be angry when they dont include me in the outings but now the feeling is just mutual. We're still friends of course, just not as close as we used to be haha.
And of course a group of people i'll like to protect in my life. Those people whom i cherish! Hope nothing goes wrong and they'll be in my life forever. My childhood friends from Kok family haha! They've been with me through thick and thins since i was 4 LOL! the 2 brother and the sister who's my girlfriend lol! And i realise that my babies from secondary sch and poly are all very very into kpop. Ok maybe 1 is into piano and fashion but i still love the whole lot of them! Hope my feelings go to them! KPOP FTW! And i love you girls forever :)
August Band girl, Same bday as me girl, SS501 girl, SJ girl, BIGBANG girlsssssssssssssss (yes YGFAM rocks), SHINEE girl (i want to see you dance someday!!), Mahjong girls. I love you girls!
Love. No we won't work. I just don't feel it. We belong in different worlds. We tried. You said we're both playful and we can work this out together. I can see that you're working hard to be more less clubber? I can see your effort. But it just wont work out between us. I'm sorry. I want to enjoy single life more. Not ready for a commitment. I know you'll find someone better :)
Parts of me don't want year 3 to start. As in i don't want to go to sch. Don't like to face stress. Used to attachment life already. YAY! Booked tickets for bkk on 23june! 1 day after attachment ends~ Going with chenhong this time round! Can't wait kekeke!
Emma watsons so pretty sigh. have been really sensitive about my weight recently. lol although i've lost some, but lost it at wrong parts of my body. Hope my arm, stomach fats can move its way up to my boobs.

SS501!<3 Hahaha! Love yah tooo!! <3<3<3 Let's have our funlaughtersadangry together for the rest of our life!^^ <3<3
ReplyDeleteSS501 GIRL!!! HAHAHAH YEAH! SARANGHAE! <3<3
ReplyDelete