Friday, August 17, 2012

Busy busy busy busy

I know I'm blogging lesser and lesser everyday~ how long was it since I last blogged? 2 months? Lolllllll in the mrt now do figured that I'll have some time to do some self reflections. And btw THANK GOD FOR THE LONG WEEKENDS.

Sch's alright for now, CDL finally over the stupid storage design wasted so much of my time. Presented tofay and woke the developers, architects, bosses up with my super loud voice lol. Started with: "GOOD EVENING, WE ARE PACS" lolllll. another project coming up, NDP2013 we have to drain the fun pack wtf. And FYP, idk leh I just don't feel the sense of urgency to do it, and this is not good. Ugh get your facts right shugee!!! FYP is the most important thing to you right now not some random dramas zzzz

Previous few days keep staying in sch till like 12am then still need train home zzz. And driving test on 06 November nervous shit when I saw the tester's black face at BBDC. Aaaaaaah but still long la I still got like 10 classes more to go~

Have been missing dinner at home too often I'm sorry mummy. I always get tempted by the stupid lingyun to go outside eat!!!! Dunno why I always fall into her trap haish.

Hope I can at least meet some friends over the weekends? Thinking whether to go JB tomorrow anot~ and my mum went to the furniture fair at expo and came home with batam ferry tickets.

Aiya just to summarize, it's going to get pretty damn busy for the next few weeks cause of final crit. Nonetheless, let me enjoy this weekends first hehe!

Lingyun looks damn pedophile in this photo lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels