It was during the ticket collection from her that we both felt that this is like real we're really going to GD's concert! But then in the middle lost feel lol cause meixuan had her mayday concert and I was just feeling ok since my wishes had been granted last year when 2ne1 and Big Bang came for concert haha!
FINALLY THE DAY, Saturday! Met meixuan at 3pm train down to stadium and was telling each other by the time we reach there nobody will be queueing for the merchandise. We're damn wrong ok...... The queue is damn freaking long and we gave up after 5 minutes under the blazing sun~ went to the mall nearby to have our pre dinner before the concert if not sure faint!
6:15pm, went back to SIS, and we can already go in! Damn excited but nervous cause I don't want security guard find that I smuggle camera and water in lol! But this guard damn slack just poke 1 time then say pass pass pass~ super happy. *lol I'm blogging in the mrt now so I can't think that properly pardon my English!*
Met new friends also, added qianwen ok both twitter and Instagram! She mad eh seriously the whole concert taking videos using her dslr please. But she went for both days concert she told me that 2nd day she was just enjoying and not takin photos! Respect sia buy 2 days tickets lol!!
GD CAME OUT IN THIS DAMN DAMN DAMN COOL LIFE SIZE TAMIA CAR LIKE CAR LOL! Damn damn cool me and meixuan were squeaking like mad idk why I was more excited for this concert than any other concerts I've been to. By this time we were at the 2nd row after moshpit so it was like OMG so fucking near!! Sang got high along with GD he knows how to make the crowd high seriously. Then. CL came out with GD for the leaders! Fuck man she kept coming to our side to dance and sing soooooooo super happy OMG! And also 2ne1 came as the guest!!!!!! I think one of the best part lol! Fire, can't nobody, I am the best! Shitasssssss crazy girls love them for being so true on stage!!
Overall it was a good concert, although it was shorter then any other concerts I've been to, but it's certainly worth the $211 spent! Best performance for me would be crayon + fantastic baby! It was a good night! Will see if I have time to upload some fancams although I know I won't in the end! GOODBYE! Work time now~
Can't wait for bap's live on earth singapore and Big Bang for F1! Omgomgomgomgomgomg complete
KWONJIYONG! YOU HAVE WORKED HARD AND REALLY EARNED YOUR TITLE AS ONE OF A KIND *POPS CHAMPANGE BOTTLES*
KWONJIYONG! YOU HAVE WORKED HARD AND REALLY EARNED YOUR TITLE AS ONE OF A KIND *POPS CHAMPANGE BOTTLES*









































No comments:
Post a Comment