Saturday, July 13, 2013

Impromptu

Hi guys! 12:05am now Trying blogger on my ipad now. Didn't know there is actually an app on ipad for blogger. I feel so cool now like one of the cool kids in the neighborhood haha. Life's good. Period. Slowly starting to really adapt to working full time in an "adult world" environment. Made me learn that I can't have things my way anymore, it's not people and environment adapting to me but me adapting to it. Thinking back, I'm quite a brat seriously. 19 years of my life I've been relying on my parents so much and thought that I can do whatever I want to do without needing to answer to anyone. After I officially stepped into the working world, I can't do that anymore. Sometimes I just feel like giving up and the responsibility is too much but I'm not stressed about it life goes on anyway :( But there's one thing I'm grateful for. It's that I started working first hah after working I can for sure say that I don't want to study architecture. No.

My philosophy of life "for now": it's my golden time, I should do whatever I wish to do. Really want to master my strength to quit as for many years I keep telling myself that this is the only period I can really enjoy life man. Once I graduate from uni I have the spend the next 30 years working. I really should relax and enjoy life now right. I hope there's an machine or microchip in the brain that makes decision for you man. Shall see how it goes and decide from there. But for now, I don't mind having this dull but stable life.

SUCKS. Have to go for in house training in the office tomorrow. My boss really ugh. Zzzz UGH he dunno we all live at extreme ends of the office, to make us go for training on Saturday for 1.5 hours fuck my golden Saturday. Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk. Tolerate NSG. What you're going to learn tomorrow will be helpful for you in the future. Lucky there's car tomorrow. After training tomorrow I must go home and sleep man. And prepare for the long awaited stay over With the girls again at my house!! When was the last time we met? Tomorrow mouth confirm wont stop haha 

Gonna read a few more pages of proof of heaven and 
turn in for bed! Will do another update soon! *PS I don't like pink but I'm always associated with them everywhere* XOXO HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND GUYS

“Define success on your own terms, achieve it by your own rules, and build a life you’re proud to live.”

                                    

                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels